Keep up with all the latest news from Bridge Maritime here.
Bridge Maritime Brede’s and a view from our latest ROV opp off Cape Aghulas
We were lucky enough to experience some fantastic views while
Bridge Maritime – 24/7 rapid Marine Emergency Response across Southern Africa & the Indian & Atlantic Oceans
When it comes to a marine emergency, time and expertise
Bridge Maritime & BlueTack partner to deliver unrivalled salvage solutions in Africa & the Middle East
At Bridge Maritime, we are always looking for new and
Comprehensive diving & subsea cable solutions from Bridge Maritime
With a global model, the latest technology and an extensive
Continue To Unfold The Mystery Of The Sunken Anchor
2 weeks ago, we at Bridge Maritime shared the news
Marine Emergency Response & Salvage
Bridge Maritime has 3 decades of experience in managing fire, collision, grounding, flooding and spills to mitigate damage and loss of life, offering our emergency response and salvage services 24/7 across Southern Africa and the Indian and Atlantic Oceans.
Marine Emergency Response and Salvage services include:
- Marine emergency response
- Hydrographic surveys
- Diving services
- Marine salvage consultancy
- Cargo related solutions
- Pumping services
- Wreck removal
- Environmental care / pollution control
- Underwater bunker / cargo removal
- Underwater demolitions
Subsea Cable Solutions
We offer diving and subsea solutions, working in parallel with our other services to meet the unique requirements of our clients. We understand the implications of subsea cable downtime, and our team of qualified experts is ready to provide efficient and effective services and expertise when needed.
We offer front-haul and shore-end services to the submarine cable industry and their users, providing a range of services along the coast of Africa. We are available to provide emergency repairs and maintenance to cables that have lateral movement on the seabed, or cables entering the sea.
Our Subsea Cable Solutions services include:
- Protection and stabilisation
- Sub-sea cable maintenance
- Annual surveys and virtual inspections
- Cable installations
- Cable analysis investigation and qualification
- Shallow water jointing
- Splicing and re-sleeving
- Replacement of shore-end ducts
- Rerouting of land routes and emergency reburial and protection of cables
With a footprint that enables efficient response times, we offer comprehensive environmental and pollution services to the marine sector, with unprecedented infrastructure to combat daily and emergency operations.
Our pollution services include:
- Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 response and recovery for onshore, nearshore and offshore spills
- Alternative technology application including dispersant and in-situ burning
- Protection of sensitive areas
- Pumping of bunkers and cargo from sunken / disabled vessel
- Ship-to-ship or ship-to-shore transfer
- Off-loading of hydrocarbons and cargo from sunken or grounded vessels
- Remediation and handling of contaminated / distressed cargo
- Salvage / wreck removal support, including counter pollution measures during salvage operations
- Management of oily and chemical waste / residues
- Route / cargo coverage service contracts
- Emergency consultant support services
- Hazardous and Noxious Substances (HNS) response
The Bridge Maritime shipbroking division serves as specialist intermediaries and negotiators between ship owners and charterers. In the event of a maritime emergency, Bridge Maritime is able to locate and select the appropriate vessel to suit the situation at hand, as well as charter such vessels on behalf of the client if required. Over and above tracking regional vessel movements, Bridge Maritime is familiar with and has worked with most of the specialised marine craft and vessels in this region, allowing us to advise on the appropriate charter needs for our clients.
Our shipbroking division offers our clients a high-quality capability founded on the in-depth technical knowledge of our team of experienced shipbrokers, our up-to-date market knowledge and our extensive network of clients worldwide.
Our brokerage services include:
- Dedicated marine shipbroking for emergency response, salvage support and towage, including o‑shore support and intervention in recovery operations
- Special project and utility vessel charter
- Consultancy, project management and client advisory of maritime projects
- Brokerage of scrapping and green recycling
- Project partnerships with local national operators, partnering international rms of vessel operators and marine contractors with national rms across East and West Africa
- Consultancy and advice on partnership set-ups, local engagement and development and training of local personnel to support industrial developments
30 years of providing a wide range of marine products in some of the toughest geographies have developed our ability to offer “out of the box” thinking and solutions to your marine challenges.
Market sectors include:
- Marine emergency response and salvage
- Wreck removals
- Marine construction
- Last mile logistics
- Subsea pipelines
- Subsea cable
- Subsea oil and gas
- Fluid transfer and pumping
- Emergency cargo operations
Rapid Deployment Hydrographic Surveys
In a maritime emergency, time is of the essence and accurate information is essential. It is crucial to understand the nature of the subsea structure, condition of the casualty and other artefacts that have an impact on early decision-making.
With the latest technology at our disposal, we can present 3D modelling of structures with IHO levels of accuracy, processed on-site, in the shortest time possible, and with extremely accurate and quantitative results.
Using Lidar and photogrammetry where applicable, we can give a complete picture in the event of a complex structure where elements are both under and above water.
Our equipment has been selected for its technical compliance and portability. We are able to fly a team in with a full IHO compliant multibeam spread as accompanied luggage. This equipment is configured for mobilisation onto almost any vessel of opportunity, from a dugout to a PSV.